ARCHVIZ ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2019.
It’s time to announce the winner of ARCHVIZ ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2019. This was the first year running our platform specially dedicated to architectural visualizations and also first rendering contest organised by us with great sponosrs and amazing awards for all our monthly and annual winners.
The purpose of this annual rendering contest is to reward as many artists possible, artists who make remarkable architectural visualisation work. We thank everyone of you who participated and made it possible! Keep upload your amazing work!
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
SOFTWARE USED :
Autodesk 3Ds Max, Corona Renderer, Adobe Photoshop
The movie “Arrival” inspired us to create this project. Namely, the house of the main heroine of the film. This house was built in the 70s in Canada, Quebec by a wonderful architect Roger D’Astous.
- One Corona license (1 Workstation 3 nodes) choice of Max or C4D
- One AXYZ Metropoly® collection and one anima® Pro license.
- DESIGN CONNECTED / 300EUR voutchers
- QUIXEL / Personal 8K 6 months subscription which means access to 8K Megascans (240 points), Bridge, and Mixer
- FRIENDLY SHADE / Premiere Bundle or Fabric Collection / 150USD
- SUBSTANCE ALLEGORITHMIC / Yearly Indie Subscription/ Access to Substance Painter, Substance Designer, and 30 materials from Substance Source every month / 239USD
- TEXTURES.COM / a Credit Pack with 1000 credits
- RENDERIZE / winner info post on our website and social medias