3ds max | Corona Renderer
Chestnut Hill Apartments is a residential complex designed by Bernardon and represents a wonderful mix of gothic revival and industrial architecture. Autumn is not a frequent choice in visualization practices, but in particular cases it can eventually be a brilliant solution.
Rendering the scene in the autumn environment gives an even more noble look to the materials the complex is made of. Furthermore, the bright warm light from the windows perfectly matches the yellow leaves.
Finally, the presence of people in the street reinforces the impression that despite the gloomy weather conditions, you will happily walk along this street and will be pleased to interface with its architecture and landscape design.
The strengths of the Chestnut Hill Apartments architecture are in its simplicity of form, harmonious combination of different elements and comfort away from the business districts. We set the camera in a “street” view position to illustrate the features of the residential area that reveal its urban idyll and relaxed atmosphere. Although we did not alter the camera angle radically, we had night and day cycles at our complete disposal.
The evening image emphasizes the architectural form of the object and the intentionally designed lighting with the help of outdoor illumination. The daytime rendering highlights the facade made of wood and stone, including amazing panoramic windows and protruding the metal beams.
- PULZE / Annual subscription for product of your choice
- QUIXEL / 3 months PERSONAL SUBSCRIPTION
- HUMANO3D / One collection of your choice
- DESIGN CONNECTED / 100EUR vouchers
- RD-TEXTURES / 100€ coupon for monthly winners / free access to the complete library for yearly winners
- FRIENDLY SHADE / Bundle of your choice
- LWCAD / One licence for C4D
- GRASWALD PRO / with over 1,200 of the most realistic 3D models, Smart Materials, Scattering and Optimization features, Graswald Pro is the perfect environment creation suite for Blender.
- RENDERIZE / promotion on our website and social medias